A total of 65.4 million euros will be paid to 95,931 beneficiaries, during the week of April 3-7, 2023, as part of the scheduled payments of the e-EFKA and the Public Employment Service (DYPA).
In particular, as stated by the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs in its announcement:
1. The e-EFKA will pay:
- 13.9 million euros to 34,862 beneficiaries for cash benefits (maternity, pregnancy, sickness, accident, funeral benefits).
- 13.5 million euros to 600 beneficiaries following the issuance of one-off decisions.
- 345,640 euros to 469 beneficiaries for benefits of the TAVTEKO district.
2. The following payments will be made by DYPA:
- 15 million euros to 28,000 beneficiaries for the payment of unemployment benefits and other benefits.
- 18 million euros to 10,000 beneficiaries under subsidized employment programs.
- 700,000 euros to 22,000 mothers for subsidized maternity leave.
Στεγαστικά δάνεια: Χαμηλότοκα δάνεια για νέους – Τι ισχύει
Τι πρέπει να γνωρίζετε για τις φορολογικές δηλώσεις: «Εξπρές» επιστροφές, προθεσμίες, πρόστιμα